Tuesday, March 22, 2016

EOC Week 10: Channels in which to advertise

My campaign would be advertised throughout an omni channel market. I would not waste the money on billboards, but a company as large as Chevrolet would indeed do such investing in the way I would ideally put my advertisement out.

Ideally, I would want there to be a commercial that ran, a television commercial that ran. With a spin off of the same angel used in my campaign, but more of a focus on this angel trying to better himself, in the gym, and conditioning in order to outfly this fast Camaro.

Prints in magazines targeted towards men and car lovers would be a basic.

Product placement would be ideal in movies about action, superheroes, and getaway cars being used.

Aired television commercials would be during the evenings, when men are home from work.


There would be an increase in running commercials throughout the months of January through April, when people are getting their tax refunds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment